12.17.2011

Selah.

Every year, around this time, I take a moment (or two. or lots) to reflect on how it is that I've become the woman I am.

This year, I don't really know what to say that I haven't already written before. It's not for a lack of reflecting; it's just that most of what I would say has already been poured out. The only thing that has changed between all the years past and this one is now, it's been 10 years since Sarah entered God's rest and is celebrating Christmas with Jesus. And what change God can affect over the course of a decade!! My life is not what I thought it would be; but through God's grace and the power of a child's faith I am right where I need and want to be. 

I want to share what I've written before, in case you've never read or heard about how it is that I decided to follow Jesus. 
Dear Sarah, (2010)

I'm so thankful for God's abundant grace and the depth of His mercy. My heart's deepest desire is to live like I mean it, that you would want to follow Him, too!

By His grace,
and for His glory!
~Lisha

Everyone who has believed in the Lord Jesus Christ has a story of how He saves to the uttermost...
www.servantevangelism.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment