2.03.2014

February Specials!

Here are Usborne's February Customer, Hosting, & Business Specials! I am ridiculously excited to share these with you - Usborne's books & activities are a big part of our homeschooling adventure, and you should take advantage of these great deals!

Make sure you check out our Internet-only Specials as well:
40-70% off some of the best-loved titles!
These change every two weeks, so you want to check back frequently!
Not local to me? That's okay! You can 'host' an online show
and receive all of the same amazing hostess benefits!
I have only 3 online show spots left for this month,
so contact me ASAP if you're interested!
*Lower 48 states only, please*

The New Consultant kit is discounted this month -
That's over $375 worth of AMAZING books and activities for $99!!
You could earn back the cost of your kit
with just a few home shows (according to average show sales)!
There are NO monthly or quarterly income requirements to stay active:
this business fits around your family's needs!
I became a consultant for Usborne Books & More 3 years ago, when I realized that not only could I get a great discount (from half-off all the way down to free) on FANTASTIC homeschooling books, but that I could also help our family financially and encourage a lifetime of literacy in children all over my community! I have won a weekend away for my husband & I, helped pay off some of our debt, and given my children a rich home library.

Consider hosting an eShow this month. With your qualifying show, you could end up with $110 (or more!) in FREE Usborne Books for the kids you love!

[I receive a commission from every order placed through my Usborne website, which helps me bless my family. I appreciate your interest in promoting children's literacy and your gracious support of my Usborne business!]

No comments:

Post a Comment